City Sightseeing Tour with River Cruise Itinerary
Welcome to Melbourne - home to the Australian Open Tennis, Australian Rules Football and the Melbourne Cup. Inhabited by people from all over the world, this dynamic city has a very cosmopolitan feel. This City Sightseeing Tour with Melbourne River Cruise departs Melbourne daily and allows you to immerse yourself in the culture of this elegant city.
Enjoy a scenic cruise on the Yarra River. Experience our early settlement days with views of the barque "Polly Woodside" and bluestone wharves. Witness spectacular views of the city skyline and see the famous Westgate Bridge.
Travel by coach with an informative guide to see the following sights:
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- Visit the Royal Botanical Gardens - perhaps enjoy a Devonshire Tea (own expense) or walk by the lake
- Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
- Kings Domain Gardens
- The Shrine of Remembrance
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Gracious tree lined St Kilda Road
- Docklands - waterfront development
- Etihad Stadium at Docklands
- Bolte Bridge - spectacular city overview
- Port Melbourne by the sea
- Travel by the beach to trendy St Kilda
- Visit Acland Street in St Kilda - a vibrant cosmopolitan mix of funky bars, eateries, shops and world famous patisseries
- Perhaps enjoy and local favourite - afternoon tea or coffee and continental cake (own expense)
- Fashionable suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
- Brighton bathing boxes - a functional remnant of a bygone era (photo stop)
- Tour through the main street of Brighton
- Fitzroy Street in St Kilda - with its lively restaurants and bars
- Albert Park Lake - site of the Formula One Grand Prix
Whether you are a first time visitor or have returned to Melbourne another time, this Melbourne Sightseeing Tour is a must for your stay. Book your Melbourne Sightseeing Tour with Melbourne River Cruise today!
Add an optional gourmet lunch on your river cruise for only $23. Gourmet Lunch includes the Choice of Chicken / Beef or Vegetarian Foccacia, fresh fruit, homemade cookie and a drink (juice or water)
TOUR MEETING LOCATION
TOUR DETAILS & PRICES
Departs: Daily 11.55am (except Monday & Wednesday)
Returns: Approx 5.30pm
Adults $88 and Children (2-12 years old) $46
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Coach Touring, Yarra River Cruise, friendly and informative guide, Drop off
Why not check out our other Melbourne Day Tours?
Other Great Australian Destinations