Melbourne City Tour Itinerary
Melbourne is packed with attractions, from laid back laneways and plush parks to grand libraries and museums, all wrapped up in a vibrant atmosphere. It is one of the most liveable cities in the world. People from all cultures and backgrounds come to Melbourne to experience all this modern city has to offer.
This Melbourne City Tour departs Melbourne daily and takes you through the history, architecture and beautiful tree-lined streets to visit the following sites:
- Lygon Street - cafe
- Prestigious Melbourne University
- Royal Exhibition Buildings & Museum
- Parliament House and Princess Theatre
- St Patrick's Cathedral (photo stop)
- Visit Captain Cooks Cottage (own expense) and Fitzroy Gardens
- East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
- Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
- Perhaps enjoy a coffee from a local barista (own expense)
- Flinders Street Station
- Federation Square
- Collins Street - Paris end
- Visit Queen Victoria Market - look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere (On Mondays & Wednesdays we visit the Royal Botanic Gardens and the Shrine of Rememberances, when the market is closed).
- Walk through Chinatown and take in the character of this colourful area
This Melbourne Day Tour allows you to experience everything that Melbourne has to offer. Book your Melbourne City Tour today!
TOUR DETAILS & PRICES
Departs: Daily 7am
Returns: Approx. 12.00pm
Adults $65 and Children (2-12 years old) $34
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Coach Touring, Central CBD pick up & drop off, friendly and informative guide
To view a list of all pickup locations for this tour, please click this link.
Why not check out our other Melbourne Day Tours?
Other Great Australian Destinations